Insurance & Pricing
At Johnson Family Medical, we want to assist you in obtaining the primary care services you need without worrying about finances.
Our team’s primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive care available today. Our office works with you to streamline insurance processing and account handling to be as affordable as possible. For your convenience, we accept several major insurances.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Aetna PPO
- United Health Care
- and more — call today to verify!
This list is not all-inclusive. Please verify your coverage by calling the number on the back of your insurance card prior to your visit. If you do not see your insurance company listed here, please contact our business office. Patients should bring their current insurance card and the applicable co-payment for each office visit.
Please Note: There are many variations to each of the insurances listed above. While Johnson Family Medical verifies insurance as a courtesy, it is ultimately the patient’s responsibility to ensure their insurance is in-network. Patients and or potential patient(s) should call their insurance company to confirm.
Don't Have Insurance?
We offer competitive cash pricing rates to allow healthcare to be accessible and affordable for our patients:
- Establish Care as a new patient- one topic: $110
- Establish Care as a new patient- multiple topics: $150
- New patient Sick Visit: $150
- Established patient Sick Visit: $110
- Chronic care visit for established patient: $130
- Annual Physical INCLUDING Lab work for established patient: $175
- Pap Smear INCLUDING Pap lab work for established patient: $160
- Allergy and weight loss services are sometimes a unique blend of partial covered by insurance and partial cash pay so please call our office to get a price quote on those services based on your coverage.
- Aesthetic services are cash pay services. We offer financing options for treatments totaling over $1,000. Please see our financing page for more details.
Please note: Pricing may increase based on appointment needs; however, we will notify you of the cost before performing procedures (EKG, etc).